Welcome to the MuzEnergo
international honest music festival!
Jazz, fusion, funk, soul, indie, folk, country and reggae from all over the world.
Our next 15th festival is scheduled on June 22&23, 2013. We see non-Russian speakers not often in our gigs, so we not try to keep English page really up to date. But you should know the dates, the level of representativity (we’re waiting for bands from Italy, Chile, Switzerland, France, Netherlands and Russia), and you should be informed that any questions will be answered: write to email@example.com or call +7-916-511-37-41.
The festival historical center and hometown, Dubna, is not the only festival’s place today, but it still plays the key part: its’ a starting point in spreading the artists’ music over the rest of festival cities.Dubna is located in Moscow region (120 kms north from Moscow, the capital of Russian Federation; see the Google Maps)
In the town of Dubna there are…
- richest culture traditions developed by one of the first democratic communities in the former Soviet Union
- unique location ang ground environment: the great Volga’s and Dubna’s rivers and the channel named after Moscow confluence
- an exclusive economic zone (one of 15 in whole Russia)
- Joint Institute of Nuclear Research (founded by Armenia, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Bulgaria, Cuba, Czech Republic, Georgia, Kazakhstan, North Korea, Moldova, Mongolia, Poland, Romania, Russia, Slovakia, Ukraine, Uzbekistan & Vietnam)
- 70.000 population
- State University and 5 branches of higher educational institutes
Project includes a 3-times-per-year international festival (several concert days each time), monthly big-venue solo concerts, discussion meetings, newspaper series of publications etc.
jazz, world music, ethnics, avant-gardes, electronics, fusion… whatever.
Participants geography (first 14 festivals):
33 foreign countries — USA, Great Britain, Germany, Italy, Israel, Poland, Czech Republic, Azerbaijan, Estonia, Kazakhstan, Belarus, Ukraine, France, Spain, Brazil, Denmark, Canada, Switzerland, Lithuania, Ireland, Turkey, Iceland, Lichtenstein, Sweden, Indonesia, Cuba, Bulgaria, Niger, Netherlands, Austria, Japan, Norway, Serbia). Over 25 Russian cities.
- (#1) «MuzEnergo».
September 15-16, 2007, Dubna
- (#2) «MuzEnergo. Second derivation».
February 23-25, 2008, Dubna, Moscow
- (#3) «MuzEnergo. 3D».
August 9, 2008, Dubna (open air, admission free)
- (#4) «MuzEnergo. 4/4».
November 14-23, 2008, Dubna, Moscow
- (#5) «MuzEnergo. Fifth Leg».
March 14-29, 2009, Dubna, Moscow, St. Petersburg, Voronezh, Kaliningrad, Tikhvin
- (#6) «MuzEnergo. Sixth Sense».
July 18, 2009, Dubna (open air, admission free)
- (#7) «MuzEnergo. Check it seven times before make it».
November 20-29, 2009, Dubna, Moscow, Kimry, Kaluga
- (#8) «MuzEnergo. Eights miracle».
March 9-21, 2010, Dubna, Moscow, Kimry, Tver, St. Petersburg, Electrostal, Kaliningrad, Voronezh
- (#9) «MuzEnergo».
July 17, 2010. Dubna (open air, admission free), Moscow
- (#10) «MuzEnergo».
November 25 — December 5, 2010. Dubna, Moscow, Electrostal, Kimry, Tver, Kaliningrad, Dzerzhinsk
- (#11) «MuzEnergo».
July 16, 2011, Dubna (open air, admission free)
- (#12) «MuzEnergo».
June 22-24, 2012, Dubna (open air, admission free)
- (#13) «MuzEnergo», special experimental edition.
December 1-22, Dubna.
- (#14) «MuzEnergo».
April 6-14, Dubna, Moscow, Electrostal, Kaliningrad
Co-producers, partners & sponsors of early festivals:
- The science town of Dubna’s Administration
- The town of Kimry’s Administration
- Ministry of Cultural Affairs of Azerbaijan
- Embassy of Canada in Russian Federation
- Embassy of Israel in Russian Federation
- Embassy of Spain in Russian Federation
- Embassy of Switzerland in Russian Federation
- Embassy of Norway in Russian Federation
- General Consulat of Lithuania in St. Petersburg
- Polish Cultural Center in Moscow
- Bulgarian Culture Institute
- NEC Display Solutions
- Kostroma’s State Philharmonic
- KokawaJazz production centre (Ukraine)
- AzEuroTel Communications (Azerbaijan)
- Joint Institute of Nuclear Research
- PowerCom Co., Ltd. (Russian office)
- Real IT analytic centre (Moscow)
- BCD Records (Poland)
- MoonJune Records (USA)
- DoDj (Ukraine)
- ArtMania (Moscow)
- Foreign media: BBC, WDR, AllAboutJazz.Com, «Russia Today» and «Azerbaijan TV» television companies, «Baku» magazine, «Azerbaijan News» newspaper, Ukrainian National Jazz Web-Portal
- Federal and Moscow media: TVC, State Broadcast Company, «Culture» radio, «Russian State Newspaper», «Trud», «News Time», «Moscow News», «Where Moscow», «Vedomosti», «Profile», TV7, «Jazz.Ru», «Big City», «InRock», «Cultpohod», «Zvuki.Ru», «Gazeta», «Italia», «Smena», «Regiony Rossii»
- Regional media: «Podmoskovie» and «Kostroma» television companies, «Baikalskie vesti» newspaper
- Local media