What is it
You’re a musician (or label), interested in reviews for your recent works in international mass media or by prominent bloggers, or radio broadcasting, or podcasts. In short, in sharing your work with opinion makers and influencers of all sorts.
You subscribe to our service, and we make a lot of emails to at least 200 recipients, convincing them to review your work. For each of the sent emails, we follow them up on a regular basis. When/if someone is interested, we provide them with a link to digital release, or pass you their inquiry to get a physical CD (which you should post by yourself in that case, if you’ll find the request worthy).
So, we save you a lot of time and improve the efficiency of the work by using our hand-picked database of contacts and by investing our skills and disciplined efforts.
- basic package, covered by the standard fee
- Emailing with a precise targeting: at least 200 emails/contacts in not more than a month, to recipients worldwide, plus follow-ups to all sent emails. You can «tune» your needs and narrow the possible recipients, by just simply describing your priorities. E.g. «I want audio podcasts at the first place», or «I need independent bloggers rather than pompous official press», or «I need some coverage from exactly Japan»: you name it. We use our filters to existing contacts, and we look for new ones according to your request even if still haven’t enough of them.
- Broadcasting rather than reviewing: as our database includes a lot of radio stations of all sorts, we can make emphasis on getting your music on air (or streaming) rather than look for writers. You decide.
- Self internet service: we provide you with all possibilities (known to us) to submit your album for reviews by registration on some media’s websites, uploading your stuff to their specific databases and so on. We can’t do it for you (as it requires explicit agreement to share the copyrighted material etc.) but we can share the ways to do it.
- Mass initial CDs postage: likewise, we provide you with the list of possible recipients who are interested in submitted physical CDs by default and can be contacted with no extra asking. You’ll have a list with comments about each destination, and it’s up to you to decide who’ll be served and when you’ll make the postages, if any.
- can be provided for the extra fee
- Writing texts: we can hire the skilled and decent authors to write reviews on your works. We know good places which will publish the reviews as far as they don’t have to pay authors themselves. This service is free of charge in terms of our commission, but surely you should pay the authors. The rates differ from 10 to over 100+ EUR per one review and depend on a certain person’s level, country, selected platform etc. All basic languages are discussable. This is NOT about paying to get good review: it’s about paying for someone’s work and skills on analysing your music according to his/her real impressions.
- Paid publications: we have a list of resources (online and offline) which create and publish reviews exclusively on the basis of being paid. Depending on certain media the rates can differ quite seriously (so far 50 to 400 EUR per review). Same here, it’s NOT about getting guaranteed positive review because you’ve paid.
- Posting for you: we can do a physical work and post your CDs to recipients who asked for real CDs. Of course that costs money for both work and postage itself, and means you have to send CDs to us in the first place, so we recommend that option only to rich lazy people.
We work for jazz and world music now, with different specialists in each area assigned respectively, plus sub-genres We reckon our service is useful for any stylistic request as far as we’re not speaking pure commercial music.
Minimal «work unit» is 50 EUR and will be executed during one month, at most (maybe faster). For that, you’ll have a service for a single release (single, album, video-clip) with minimum 7 emails daily, which means 200 emails to be sent to existing, alive & active recipients (targeted to your certain request, as described above), and all of them followed up to be sure a recipient is positive or negative; for each of positive reactions, we provide a link to digital release or CD postage, and we keep an eye on the outcome and let you know of a final publication.
By saying «minimum», we grant additional emails caused by both follow-ups to the recipients out of your subscription period and extra efforts we add to grow up the database. That means that instead of promised 200 emails our clients can get e.g. over 250 in the same period, if they’re lucky.
If you want more, here we are:
- one unit: 50 EUR / 200 contacts / month at most
- each additional 100 contacts: +20 EUR
So, asking for 300 contacts you pay 70 EUR, asking for 500 contacts you pay 110 EUR and so on.
Our activities cover (so far)
- clients (musicians and labels) from: Finland, France, India, Ireland, Mexico, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA
- recipients from: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominicana, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam
- reviews/radioplays at: Australia, Austria, Belarus, Belgium, Canada, Finland, France, Italy, Latvia, Netherlands, Norway, Poland, Russia, Spain, UK, USA
- reviews/materials provoked (so in progress) also in: Greece, Japan, Switzerland, Ukraine
If you’re interested, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we’ll write you back with questions, instructions and all the info to proceed. Service manager is Iouri Lnogradski, Russian jazz/fusion journalist and promoter.
Some result examples:
Some reviews we provoked with the service:
- Adam Nolan, «Prim And Primal» (2021): JazzQuad (Belarus), Republic Of Jazz (USA), Stereo & Video (Russia)
- Ilugdin Trio, «My Story» (2021): Jazzist (Russia), «Механика звука» (Russia), Republic Of Jazz (Spain), Ural Music Magazine (Russia), Stereo & Video (Russia)
- iMuzzic Grand(s) Ensemble, «Over The Hills» (IMR, 2015): LongPlay (Poland), JazzPress (Poland)
- Dennis Rea, «Giant Steppes» (MoonJune, 2021): Makersofsiberia.com (Russia), Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- Nova, «The Anatomy Of Bliss» (Nova, 2021): Jazz.Ru (Russia), JazzQuad.Ru (Belarus), London Jazz News (UK), Zvuki.Ru (Russia), Spirits Of Rock (Russia), Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- DogOn, «Floater» (2021, DoubleMoon): LongPlay (Poland), JazzPress web (Poland), JazzPress magazine (Poland), Republic Of Jazz (Spain), InRock (Russia)
- Albaluna, «Heptad» (2021): JazzQuad.Ru (Belarus)
- Alain Blesing & Bruno Tocanne, «L’impermanence Du Doute» (2020): LongPlay (Poland)
- Jonas Cambien Trio, «Nature Hath Painted The Body» (2021, Clean Feed): Jazzist.Ru (Russia), Polifonia (Poland), Falter (Austria)
- Florian Arbenz (2021, «Conversation #1»): JazzHalo (Belgium)
- Bruno Tocanne, «In A Suggestive Way» (2012, IMR): JazzMap.ru (Russia)
- Vasco Trilla, «Unmoved Mover» (2021, Fundacja Sluchaj): Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- Florian Weiss Woodoism (2021, «Alternate Reality»): JazzHalo (Belgium), Jazzist.Ru (Russia), France Musique (France), Republic Of Jazz (Spain), Salt Peanuts (Norway), JazzPress (Poland), Jazz A Babord (France), JazzMania (Belgium)
- Anton Sushev (2021, «Dreamwalker): «Механика звука» (Russia)
- Jorma Tapio & Kaski, «Aliseen» (2020): JazzQuad (Belarus)
- Yuri Vinogradov, «L’Azur» (2021): CTEBCM pick for May 2021 (USA), Republic Of Jazz (Spain)
- No Square, «Here & Now» (2020): MusicFrames (Netherlands)
Some radio plays we won for our artists:
- Dennis Rea, «Giant Steppes» (MoonJune, 2021): Radio Łódź Extra (Poland), Demensella (Spain), Mundofonias (Spain)
- Woodoism, «Alternate Reality» (Florian Weiss, 2021): Radio Łódź Extra (Poland), «Feast On This» (KOWS station, USA), One Man’s Jazz (Canada) (1 and 2), Jazz Café FM — Radio Argentina
- Albaluna, «Heptad» (2021): Radio Culture (Russia), Yle Radio 1 (Finland), Detour (WTMD station, USA), «Un Mondo Di Musica» (Italy), MDR Kultur Folk Und Welt (Germany), Pasaules mūzika tuvu un tālumā (Latvijas Radio, Latvia)
- iMuzzic Grand(s) Ensemble, «Over The Hills» (IMR, 2015): Radio Culture (Russia)
- Gharana, «Time Of Time» (2021): PBS 106.7FM radio (Australia)
- Jonas Cambien Trio, «Nature Hath Painted The Body» (2021, Clean Feed): , «Feast On This» (KOWS station, USA), One Man’s Jazz (Canada), One Man’s Jazz (Canada)
- UDU (2019, «UDU»): PBS-FM radio (Australia)
- Ombra, «Posidonian Poetry» (2020): Radio Clasica, «La Riproposta» (Spain), «Un Mondo Di Musica» (Italy), «Global Village» (PBS 106.7, Australia), Pasaules mūzika tuvu un tālumā (Latvijas Radio, Latvia)
- Nova, «The Anatomy Of Bliss» (Nova, 2021): , «Feast On This» (KOWS station, USA)
- Vysoko, «Ydgid Pelya Osh» (2020): Mundofonias (Spain), «Global Village» (PBS 106.7, Australia)
- Flamenco Americana, «No Brilla El Sol»: Yle Radio 1 (Finland), Detour (WTMD station, USA), Demésenllà (Spain)
- Louisa Lyne & Yiddish Kapelye, «Lush» (2019): «Un Mondo Di Musica» (Italy), Pasaules mūzika tuvu un tālumā (Latvijas Radio, Latvia)
- Flamenco Americana, «Under My Fingertips»: RCS939, «Folknights» (Italy)
- Ilugdin Trio, «My Story» (2021): Radio FM Del Lago (Argentina), «Uncle Bill’s Melting Pot» (WBCQ, USA)
- Dogon, «Floater» (2021): La Montaña Rusa Radio Jazz (Spain)
- Christoph Grab Root Area (2021): Radio FM Del Lago (Argentina), «Time & Space» EastSideFM (Australia), Jazz Café FM — Radio Argentina
- MUVA, «Yeetel U Pixaan Masada» (2021): Pasaules mūzika tuvu un tālumā (Latvijas Radio, Latvia), «Global Village» (PBS 106.7, Australia)
- Mareille Merck Larus, «Fadenschlag» (2021): Radio FM Del Lago (Argentina)
- Adam Nolan, «Prim & Primal» (2021): One Man’s Jazz (Canada)
- LRK Trio, «Memory Moment», Jazz Café FM — Radio Argentina
- Evgeny Abramov & Sakhra, «Uncle Bill’s Melting Pot» (WBCQ, USA)