What is it
You’re a musician (or label), interested in reviews for your recent works in international mass media or by prominent bloggers, or radio broadcasting, or podcasts.
You subscribe to our service, and we’re making daily emails to brand new recipients during a month of your subscription, convincing them to review your work. For each of the sent emails, we follow them up on a regular basis. When/if someone is interested, we provide them with a link to digital release, or pass you their inquiry to get a physical CD (which you should post by yourself in that case, if you’ll find the request worthy).
In short words, we’re saving you a lot of time and improving the efficiency of the work by using our hand-picked database of contacts and by investing our skills and disciplined efforts.
- basic package, covered by the standard subscription fee
- Emailing with a precise targeting: at least 150 emails/contacts at a month to recipients worldwide, plus follow-ups to all sent emails. You can «tune» your needs and narrow the possible recipients, by just simply describing your priorities. E.g. «I want audio podcasts at the first place», or «I need independent bloggers rather than pompous official press», or «I need some coverage from exactly Japan»: you name it. We use our filters to existing contacts, and we look for new ones according to your request even if still haven’t enough of them.
- Broadcasting rather than reviewing: as our database includes a lot of radio stations of all sorts, we can make emphasis on getting your music on air (or streaming) rather than look for writers. You decide.
- Self internet service: we provide you with all possibilities (known to us) to submit your album for reviews by registration on some media’s websites, uploading your stuff to their specific databases and so on. We can’t do it for you (as it requires explicit agreement to share the copyrighted material etc.) but we can share the ways to do it.
- Mass initial CDs postage: likewise, we provide you with the list of possible recipients who are interested in submitted physical CDs by default and can be contacted with no extra asking. You’ll have a list with comments about each destination, and it’s up to you to decide who’ll be served and when you’ll make the postages, if any.
- can be provided for the extra fee
- Writing texts: we can hire the skilled and decent authors to write reviews on your works. We know good places which will publish the reviews as far as they don’t have to pay authors themselves. This service is free of charge in terms of our commission, but surely you should pay the authors. The rates differ from 10 to over 100+ EUR per one review and depend on a certain person’s level, country, selected platform etc. All basic languages are discussable. This is NOT about paying to get good review: it’s about paying for someone’s work and skills on analysing your music according to his/her real impressions.
- Paid publications: we have a list of resources (online and offline) which create and publish reviews exclusively on the basis of being paid. Depending on certain media the rates can differ quite seriously (so far 50 to 400 EUR per review). Same here, it’s NOT about getting guaranteed positive review because you’ve paid.
- Posting for you: we can do a physical work and post your CDs to recipients who asked for real CDs. Of course that costs money for both work and postage itself, and means you have to send CDs to us in the first place, so we recommend that option only to rich lazy people.
We work for jazz and world music now, with different specialists in each area assigned respectively. We reckon our service is useful for any stylistic request as far as we’re not speaking pure commercial music.
Subscription fee is 30 EUR per month. For that, you’ll have a month of service for a single release with minimum 5 emails daily, which means 150 emails to be sent to existing alive & active recipients (targeted to your certain request, as described above), and all of them followed up to be sure a recipient is positive or negative; for each of positive reactions, we provide a link to digital release or CD postage, and we keep an eye on the outcome and let you know of a final publication.
By saying «minimum», we grant additional emails caused by both follow-ups to the recipients out of your subscription period and extra efforts we add to grow up the database. That means that instead of promised 150 emails our clients can get e.g. over 200 in the same period, if they’re lucky.
Progressive schemes are:
- one release/month: 30 EUR
- 2 releases for 1 month / or 1 releases for 2 months: 55 EUR total
- 3 releases for 1 month / or 1 release for 3 months: 80 EUR total
- more than 4 «blocks» ordered at once (1 release for 4 months, or 2 releases for 2 months, etc etc): 25 EUR per block
Project started: 11.03.2021.
Our activities cover (so far)
- recipients from: Argentina, Armenia, Australia, Austria, Azerbaijan, Belarus, Belgium, Brazil, Canada, Chile, China, Colombia, Costa-Rica, Cuba, Czech Republic, Denmark, Dominicana, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hong Kong, Hungary, Iceland, Iran, Israel, Italy, Jamaica, Japan, Kenya, Lebanon, Luxembourg, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Norway, Palestine, Peru, Poland, Portugal, Puerto Rico, Russia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, UK, Ukraine, USA, Vietnam
- clients (musicians and labels) from: Finland, France, India, Norway, Portugal, Russia, Slovenia, Spain, Switzerland, UK, USA
- reviews/radioplays gotten at: Australia, Belarus, Belgium, Poland, Russia, UK
- reviews/materials provoked (so in progress) in: France, Greece, Japan, Spain, Switzerland, Ukraine
If you’re interested, please email us at email@example.com and we’ll write you back with questions, instructions and all the info to proceed. Service manager is Iouri Lnogradski, Russian jazz/fusion journalist and promoter.
Some result examples:
Some reviews we provoked with the service:
- iMuzzic Grand(s) Ensemble, «Over The Hills» (IMR, 2015): LongPlay (Poland), JazzPress (Poland)
- Dennis Rea, «Giant Steppes» (MoonJune, 2021): Makersofsiberia.com (Russia), Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- Nova, «The Anatomy Of Bliss» (Nova, 2021): Jazz.Ru (Russia), JazzQuad.Ru (Belarus), London Jazz News (UK), Zvuki.Ru (Russia), Spirits Of Rock (Russia), Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- DogOn, «Floater» (2021, DoubleMoon): LongPlay (Poland), JazzPress (Poland)
- Albaluna, «Heptad» (2021): JazzQuad.Ru (Belarus)
- Alain Blesing & Bruno Tocanne, «L’impermanence Du Doute» (2020): LongPlay (Poland)
- Jonas Cambien Trio, «Nature Hath Painted The Body» (2021, Clean Feed): Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- Florian Arbenz (2021, «Conversation #1»): JazzHalo (Belgium)
- Bruno Tocanne, «In A Suggestive Way» (2012, IMR): JazzMap.ru (Russia)
- Vasco Trilla, «Unmoved Mover» (2021, Fundacja Sluchaj): Jazzist.Ru (Russia)
- Florian Weiss Woodoism (2021, «Alternate Reality»): JazzHalo (Belgium)
- Anton Sushev (2021, «Dreamwalker): «Механика звука» (Russia)
Some radio plays we won for our artists:
- Dennis Rea, «Giant Steppes» (MoonJune, 2021): Radio Łódź Extra (Poland), Demensella (Spain)
- Woodoism, «Alternate Reality» (Florian Weiss, 2021): Radio Łódź Extra (Poland)
- Albaluna, «Heptad» (2021): Radio Culture (Russia)
- iMuzzic Grand(s) Ensemble, «Over The Hills» (IMR, 2015): Radio Culture (Russia)
- Gharana, «Time Of Time» (2021): PBS 106.7FM radio (Australia)